Harrow Collaborative PCN
If you are aged 30 or over you are eligible to book an appointment for your first vaccination dose. Appointments are available at Byron Hall, Christchurch Avenue, Harrow, HA3 5BD Monday-Wednesday between 08:30 and 19:30.
Please enter your details to be contacted with with an appointment.
Who can get the COVID-19 vaccine
It’s being given to:
- people aged 30 and over
- those who are Clinically Extremely Vulnerable i.e. those in receipt of a shielding letter or identified as such by their GP
- frontline health and social care workers
The order in which people will be offered the vaccine is based on advice from the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI).
Read the latest JCVI advice on priority groups for the COVID-19 vaccination on GOV.UK
If you have any coronavirus symptoms:
a high temperature
a new, continuous cough
a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Get a test and stay at home
Help us help you get the treatment you need
While everyone is being told to stay at home, it can be hard to know what to do if you’re unwell.
- For help from a GP – use your GP surgery’s website, use an online service or app, or call the surgery.
- For urgent medical help – use the NHS 111 online service, or call 111 if you’re unable to get help online.
- For life-threatening emergencies – call 999 for an ambulance.
If you’re advised to go to hospital, it’s important to go.